Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 21 (51/365) Off Sale

Fargo, ND is very family friendly. One of the things that really surprised me when I moved here was that you couldn't buy alcohol, not even wine coolers or beer, in the grocery store! You have to go to liquor stores. There are two really big stores in town called Happy Harry's. I like their building and I was going to head over and get a photo of that one when this one caught my eye. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Fargo, ND doesn't have any lakes! LOL We are NOT fishing country. Yet, there are several things around the area with lake or fish themed names.
This is one of those. So remember, if you are ever here and want a drink, you will not find anything in the grocery or convenience stores lol You will need to find a liquor store. This one is located south of Fargo in what is called the Osgood addition. The little fish are just silly and it is no where near a lake lol

These flags are flying in front of this little strip mall. I debated between the two photos. I still really liked this photo so I'm just going to post two photos for today!

No comments: