Monday, March 30, 2009

Had Enough....

I've already posted my photo for today, but I just had to share this one. Last Saturday when I went up to the Veterans Memorial Bridge (aka Main Avenue Bridge). We parked and walked in. As we were walking back to the car, I saw this guy walking over the bridge with his bags. He gave me permission to take the photo and said he'd had enough.

Catching him at a green light with the arrows overhead just seemed too good to pass up.

Right now we have no travel advised and at least a couple of inches of new snow on the ground. Schools are already canceled due to the flood fight. It looks like tomorrow we are expecting winds of 30-40 miles an hour. You would not believe how 40 miles an hour can blow around that snow! It makes it almost impossible to see when you're driving. The biggest trouble right now is that the snow makes it hard to see, but the icy flood water along the roads and in the ditches makes slipping off the road treacherous.

No comments: