Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mar 6 (66/365) Fargo Force Hockey Team

I went to my first hockey game and just LOVED it!!! This is the first goal of the night! Score! 1-0.

The Fargo Force, our brand new hockey team, did a great job! The game was full of action and really cleaned up. Final score was 8-1, taking the Force into a tie for second. I don't know much about hockey, but I'm going to learn and I plan to get to as many games as I can. Hockey is way more fun to watch than football or basketball lol There was a lot of falling, a lot of body slamming, one out right fist fight, and a whole lot of action!
Here you can actually see the spray of ice as they fight over the puck. That puck goes slamming off the wall and across the rink and these guys follow it! I can barely see it and I'm sitting up in a suite! It's very impressive that they can keep track of that tiny thing! The Force played the Chicago Steel team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOH I love Hockey!! How wonderful!!